Saturday, January 5, 2013

BLESSEDday Confession #43 - 2012 memories



I can say that I had a blessed year It's just I don't have enough space to jot it all here. (palusot?)hehe

I faced a lot of trials but able to conquer it with Jesus.

God has a lot to offer, His grace, mercy that I think that helped me to get thru out.

Grace and Mercy that sustains me to run the race of 2012 and I am able to make it . Thanks be to God. ^.^



Here are some of good memories that i am thankful for. Consists of people and events.


#1 my family ^.^




The source of my inspiration. for some who really don't have the idea, i am a family oriented person, what I am today It's because of my "beautiful" family.


I may not have the beautiful family but for me it's one of the perfect gift Of God that gave me.


#2 Red Cross Manila training















I made an effort to able to learn and apply all the things that the instructors had injected in our brains. ^,^

(i am wearing yellow shirt and red jogging pants.)


By the way, I am one of the rescuer, which was my goal to become one ^.^
Blessed I am. hihi








Thanks to these hard working Red Cross professors. I only have few photos of them.
I thanked them each thru PM in Facebook. Gladly 5 of them responded.

(sir Arkhe, Sir Josh, Mam Kim, Sir Mc, Mam Hans)


#3

National Prayer Gathering










Event like this can make my faith go up and up!
My experience here was exceptional. It seems like God with us face to face. ^.^
Non stop praying and praising. ^.^



#National Center for Mental Health.








The place where i want to go back, not because i belong to one of the patients haha kidding aside. I want to go back because i want to serve.






#4 kids





source of laughter. I can feel that I am a child again whenever it's sunday. hihi






#5 Ej







Elijah Justin or EJ is my cousin, his mother is in US so my family took over him when he was just six months. I am very fond of babies ever since. So I am very hands on in taking care of Ej. Sometimes people mistaken me as his mother. The usual response is " Bata pa po ako ."







#6 Theatre Guild










I've been loyal to this group ever since. I also have been faithful in the "so called" Family of mine. got a chance to be the judge in the past 2012 and able to meet the newbies and old members.



I'm free to be me whenever I am with them. ^^





#7 Brothers and sisters in Christ






No explanation needed!!! hahaha

If ever I want to laugh so hard? I can count on them like 1 2 3


whenever I am down, their spirit can lift me up high.

Kakaibang Trip?They are always ready!


Brothers and sisters that extremely love to serve GOD.



that's all fellas!


happy reading! ^.^


No comments:

Post a Comment