Sunday, December 30, 2012

BLESSEDday Confession # 42 - A good farewell to the year 2012












I will still praise You even more in times of trouble and in need. even more in the next year.





Year 2012 was indeed a blast. They were ups and downs, discouragements, disappointments and some heart breaking experiences. At the back of my mind:

“Grabe! Di naman biro ang pinagdaanan ko netong 2012.”





I shed tears, exert effort, I fought everything.

But as a person and a normal girl,





I fall.




The good thing was, there is light behind those darkest days.
There is







JESUS



I get too emotional when I speak about His love. Maybe because I was just amazed and feel special knowing He’s there.

My random thoughts:

“Yearning I am for YOU deeper.”
“I will still run the race knowing that YOU are here with me.”
“ The lifter of my head in times of sadness.”
“Carrying me through”
“The rock and Glory”


I will never be the same next year, because I am more mature, strong, empowered.

All for God’s Glory.


happy reading ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment