Thursday, October 8, 2015

BLESSEDday Confession #47 - A Man Named EDWARD


It's not his birthday FYI







Countless fight and ever flowing tears.

Yes, I can't even imagine myself crying overnight and never ending fights yet, I'm still at your side. In your side holding your hands even sometimes you refused to hold mine.


For the first 5 months in each others arms , it seems that everything went smooth. It's like problems are just nothing and forgiveness were scattered throughout those months. I might say that somehow it was a little bit shaky for us. The tears flowed too rapid.

5 months and beyond i might say " GRABEE!" Those months were like war. However, I just want to say sorry for the times that I almost gave up and wanted to rest without you. (Cool off)



Sobrang blessed ko naman that he never gave up on me. He still fought for me. He still doesn't want to let me go.


I know that it's too early to say that I could live like forever with Edward. I can't promise anything, I'm just a imperfect human with a lot of flaws. One thing is for sure, I am willing to face a lot of troubles and pain that the world brings ..... with EDWARD.


I feel like I'm so stupid enough to loose this kind of man that wants me to be his wife and grow old together in CHRIST.

GOD is on our side then, no weapon formed against us shall prosper..





until to this day



9th and still counting....


I dearly love you :-*

No comments:

Post a Comment