Sunday, March 17, 2013

BLESSEDday Confession #45 - Thoughts that can make me strong.







I experienced sadness and failures. But after all the things that knocked me down I get up and rebuild myself with liters of tears. Tears that build my character and made my character to be strong.







best lesson: Love yourself a little bit more, cause when someone hurt you, there's a love inside of you remains.








MAFIE -- such a name, Treating myself with a worth and dignity.









when everythings semm so not right, I get down on my knees and pray. HOPES THAT A BETTER DAY COMES BY TOMORROW.








GOD is the one who molded me to be strong. Allowing Him to dictate my life and let Him to control over my life was the BEST decision that I have ever made.



Horrible things happens but GOD's grace and mercy has sustains me to get thru all of it.

\Happy reading ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment